Pages

Playing Catch-Up

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I've always been a terrible "blogger". This one is no different. I think the only time I every posted regularly was back on MySpace in my RebmaEiram days. ðŸ˜‚😂😂 On one hand, I wish those posts still existed... on the other, thank goodness they don't! ;)
Anyway, we're 14 days away from it being a year since the last time I posted here. I am trying to make myself post more, if for no other reason than to have a little capsule of our time here in Germany. Plus, the way things are changing, our lives may be completely different this time next year. 
So, here's what you may have missed in the last year:

Mom came to visit in September!

We took Mom to Prague. 

P and I flew back to the States with Mom for a two week visit. I think Granna and Big Daddy might have been a little happy to see P. ;)

"Redneck Sledding" at Uncle Kevin's house! 

A haircut with Granny and GranKim! 

Ready to head back and see Dada! 

November 2016 : I cooked my first Thanksgiving and we had some friends over to eat! After they left, we all snoozed and watched tv and enjoyed what was possibly the most relaxing Thanksgiving I've ever had. 

The next day, turkey pot pie soup! 

In December 2016, we got Louis as a foster bird!
(He left us in June to rejoin his family)

German Christmas Markets are the BEST. 

If you don't dress your child in approximately 72 thousand layers, you will be scolded by little old ladies. Not kidding. 

January and a tiny snowman! 

February and we had officially started thinking like Germans...
"There is no bad weather, only inappropriate clothing"

He's kind of the cutest. ;)

At the end of February, the Freemans invaded! And just in time for Fasching! 

Happy Granna

Happy Big Daddy

Happy Cousins

After Freeman Fest, I headed to Paris with a girlfriend for a weekend away with no husbands and no kids! 

City Portrait in April

P got a new bed in April!
(but the cool hanging over the slide and tunnel over the bed didn't last)

He also got his first bike! 

In May, our friends Jake and Lauren came to visit! 

In June, P grew about 17 feet overnight. 

Not really. But he did turn 3! 

Also in June, Ginger and Justin came to visit.
There's something about having your best friend around that makes the world right.


Okay, I think I'm caught up now. 

Now to stick to some kind of schedule for posting. I actually have some DIYs I was thinking of posting, but we will see. This still feels slightly awkward. 

The end. 

P. S. Photobucket caused my design to go all screwy, so it may be time to refresh. Blarg. 


No comments:

Post a Comment